Smartron has launched t.phone P, the company’s latest smartphone in the t.phone series with 5000mAh battery. It’s packed with a 5.2-inch 2.5D curved glass display, powered by Snapdragon 435 with 3GB RAM, running on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with support for tcloud, tcare and tstore as well as tronX’s assistive and predictive AI.
Coming to Camera part, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front camera that also has an LED flash, comes with a metal back. A fingerprint sensor on the back and also comes with option to charge other devices using OTG
Smartron t.phone P specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel, PDAF LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.3×72.2×8.9mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The Smartron t.phone P comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 7,999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from January 17, 2018.