Samsung launched the Galaxy A8+ (2018) smartphone in India. It is packed with a 6-inch Full HD+Infinity Super AMOLED 18.5:9 display, powered by Octa-Core Exynos 7885 14nm processor, running on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), with a 16-megapixel rear camera having f/1.7 aperture, and a 16-megapixel and 8-megapixel dual front cameras, both with f/1.9 aperture. It comes with IP68 ratings for water and dust resistance and packs a 3500mAh battery with support for fast charging. It also comes with Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) specifications
- 6-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7885 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant body (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth v5, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) comes in Black and Gold colors in India, is priced at Rs. 32,990 and will be available exclusively from Amazon India starting from January 20th.