- 300TB25 – Get Rs.25 + 1% cashback (Min. recharge amount is Rs.300)
- 200TB15 – Get RS.15 + 1% cashback (Min. recharge amount is Rs.200)
- 100TB10 – Get Rs.10 + 1% cashback (Min. recharge amount is Rs.100)
- 50TB5 – Get Rs.5 + 1% cashback (Min. recharge amount is Rs.50)
- 30TB2 – Get RS.2 + 1% cashback (Min. recharge amount is Rs.30)
NOTE – Gold Members will get 15% cashback instead of 1% cashback.
How to get a Gold Membership?
It’s simple, just do a total recharge of Rs 500.The progress bar on Recharge Membership page will give you the details of how much more recharge you need to do to become a Gold Member and your Membership will be valid until next month.
When you become a Gold Members, you will get a welcome bonus of Rs.100. So, as a Gold Members, enjoy a Gold member bonus and Cashback on every recharge done
1.Install True Balance App.
2.Register your account and enter refferal code – 28GN9KM9
- You will get Rs.10 in your wallet.You can use this to recharge your number.
3.Click on Recharge. Enter mobile no. which you want to recharge, select your plan and proceed.
4.Enter the above listed promocodes and apply.
5.Now, make payment with Credit/Debit card or NetBanking.
- You will get cashback within 24 hours.
Till then keep visiting dailylooto.com for more offers & deals.
- Extra 1% cashback will be given on version 2.44.00 & above only
- Promo code can be used 1 time per user.
- Valid on successful recharge done till 5pm 13th November 2017
Terms & Conditions
- Valid on credit/debit card / Netbanking transactions only
- Cashback not eligible on transactions done using wallet points
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction
- Cancelled orders will not be eligible for Cashback
- More than 5 transactions done on the same day through the same Bank is eligible for decline
- In case of refund, allow the card issuer up to 7 business days
- Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India
- True Balance has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice