Amazon Pantry is an online supermarket wherein customers on Amazon.in can buy grocery and household items. You can fill a virtual box of items from the Amazon Pantry store and have the items delivered the next day to your doorstep for a delivery charge of INR 20, if you are a non-Prime customer. For prime customers, delivery is free. Currently available in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Khammam, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada, Warangal
NOTE – Use ICICI debit or credit card to get additional cashback.
1. Visit Amazon super value bazaar.
2. Add product in your cart.
3. Login/Sign up for new account.
4. Proceed to Checkout. Enter your Address details or select the address you have saved earlier.
5. Make the Payment By choosing your suitable mode (NetBanking/Card/Gift vocher) or Choose Cash on Delivery.
6. That’s it!! Your product will be delivered shortly to your doorstep.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid from 31st July, 2017 12:00 AM to 2nd August, 2017 11:59 PM
- This Offer is valid ONLY on purchase of products listed in the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store or Amazon Now App. This offer is not applicable on Patanjali products on Super Value Day Store. However on Amazon Pantry store and Amazon NOW, this offer can be availed on all products listed.
- The value back is as per the below slabs,
a.Spend Rs 1500-Rs 2999 : Get Rs 100 as Amazon Gift Card
b.Spend Rs 3000-Rs 4999 : Get Rs 300 as Amazon Gift Card
c.Spend Rs 5000 and above : Get Rs 600 as Amazon Gift Card
- The Offer can be availed by one customer only once in the ‘Super Value Day Store’ or Amazon Pantry Store.
- All products listed in the Amazon Pantry Store on Amazon.in qualify for the offer.
- The Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by Amazon within 45 days from the date of purchase and will reflect as Amazon Pay balance on the Purchaser’s account.